Saturday, July 19, 2008

What I did on my little break




WOW!!!!

It has been a LONG TIME since I have posted.

I have been REALLY busy Training these past FEW weeks.

Laredo did AWESOME at The Western States Mustang Challenge.

Praise God we were able to take second place, and here are some pictures of that event.












Since then I have gotten with other trainers and we were able to form a team.

TEAM MUSTANG.

Team Mustang has it`s own blog and you can visit it here teammustang.blogspot.com .

The team is made up of 8 trainers in The High Desert.

Joe Misner : Mohican

Lanette Misner : Scarlett Belle

Gavin Jordan : Nick

Kathy Jordan : Izzy

James Verret : Travelin Man

Kelly Verret : Alonza, and Francis

Laurie Misner : Johnny Boy

Krystle Misner : Reepicheep .

No comments:

Laredo's training